Things will always come up when we decide to venture into the unknown – the choice is to take new actions or to choose to see outer circumstance being something that stops us…
There is no shame in either- it’s a part of being human – and if we choose to believe that events-Universe happens TO US without our choice – we are subconsciously giving up our Power and buying into “victim mentality”.
Whether you blame the circumstance or yourself, blame plays the biggest disempowering role here as it blocks you from seeing the Truth – that you always have a choice and you are always in power.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚:
– pretend that the circumstance is bigger than we are… because…
– we forgot that we are Infinite and are the Creators of our reality and affect everything in it;
– we are running limiting programming in our subconscious;
– we believe that Fear is something to listen to & that it keeps us safe;
– we weren’t shown the ways to move past our fears & limiting beliefs.
🔥 I felt inspired to list here some of the Key Points I share with clients in the “Love Being You” programme to help them get unstuck and take action:
1. 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨: if you feel angry with life or yourself for not taking action – get curious instead. There is a reason why whatever is coming up for you is coming up – this moves you from a destructive energy of judgement into a creative, upward energy of exploration and adventure.
2. 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙑𝙪𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 – without accepting how you feel, you keep what you need to work through in the Shadow. You can’t change what you can’t see.
3. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚:
shame keeps us smaller than any other emotion, and it dies when we expose it. Admitting and accepting Vulnerability is Courage and that is the first step to Power. Without courage we cannot change.
4. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚:
We often feel stumped by challenges not because we are weak, stupid or incapable but because we were not taught at home or at school how to work through our triggers, love ourselves and apply spiritual principles to daily chalenges. Finding key teachings, tools and techniques to move through resistance, fear and apathy have been instrumental to me and many of my clients in changing who we are with grace and more ease.
I hope this helps anybody who is going through resistance to change right now.
Do like below and comment if you resonated with this post.
To find out how I could help you move out of fear of showing up in the world and becoming naturally you – Book a Discovery Call with me. :)